Fraternal Order of Police Associate Lodge 28
The Fraternal Order of Police Huachuca Lodge 28 has created an Associate Lodge.
Goals: The FOPA is an organization formed for the purpose of increasing the understanding of the rights, duties, and problems of law enforcement officers; of fostering respect for them; and of bettering conditions under which they serve society. We are a nonprofit organization made of friends and families of law enforcement, citizens, civilian employees of law enforcement agencies, business members of the community – people willing to devote a portion of their time and efforts toward assisting the various law enforcement agencies of our communities, states and nation.
Some Functions of the FOPA:
· Work to provide dedicated public support to our parent lodge and local law enforcement agencies
· Present scholarships to dependents of law enforcement officers and Associate members
· Raise and donate funds to officers in need or distress, provide funds to various law enforcement needs and youth programs
· Present awards to recognize outstanding and dedicated law enforcement officers and Associate members
· Hold joint social functions enjoyed by members, family, and friends.
Important things to know
· Meetings will be monthly (times and locations TBD)
· Our success will depend on member participation in fundraising and other activities
· Annual dues of $24 and a onetime membership fee of $10 due at time of application.
· Members are eligible for FOP Verizon Discount Plan
· Law Enforcement Agency civilian employee members eligible for ALC legal coverage **(additional monthly costs required)**
· National Fraternalism with our law enforcement family
· Nationally recognized professional membership cards, decals, and emblems
Ready to join? Have more questions? Know of someone who may be interested?
Contact the FOPA at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on the link above to fill out an application for membership